Produces From Garden

Last two weeks I went to see my small garden, after I've been lying sick for about two weeks. My cherry tomato plant seems sick, but the tomatoes start to ripen. Lemongrass grow larger, and pandan also. Basil plants start to flower and I noticed my bird eye chili plant has some young chilies on it. Actually I want to clear the water spinach container that has deceased water spinach in it. After doing so I decided to visit butterfly pea plant and to my surprise there are lots of flower even though I plant it in container. 

For that day I had a cup of butterfly pea tea, very dark blue in color.

= )


Garden produces. Chives, a cherry tomato, Brazilian spinach from trimmings, some chilies and butterfly pea flowers. 

My butterfly pea plant. The spots on the leaves are caused by an unknown insect. It sprinkles a kind of liquid from its body and when the liquid touch the leaves it bleached the color and produce spots.  This is a picture from two years ago. The weirdo was gone. 

Arranged butterfly peas


Other produce that day



Comments

Popular Posts