Gardening II

I don't know since when gardening has become my passion. I was thinking of living on my own, and  growing vegetables can help reduce my living expenses. I love eating vegetables. Rice or sandwich won't feel complete without vegetables. The taste and texture balance the fatty and bland taste of meat and rice. Cabbages and carrots add natural sweetness to the plate. Spinach and lettuce add freshness to sandwiches. 

I built my small garden on a small space at the backyard, where people just ignore and throw useless items there. Sometimes, I hope other peoples in my area also start growing vegetables or ornamental plants there. Then,the ugly lane will become a garden. Like new housing projects nowadays which grow beautiful landscape around the house. Like a place in Japan where fish swims in the drains beside the houses. It is beautiful. 

Living here, I got very little space to grow plants. But, I still grow them. Sometimes, looking at them makes me happy. Lots of obstacles happened. Lack of budget, plant deceases, soil conditions, insects and so on makes my effort become harder to succeed. But now, at least, my hard work looks like starting to pay off. I thank Almighty God. 

I love beautiful landscape. And I love edible one. You get beauty scenery and delicious food. I like how my plants add taste and deliciousness to my family meals. And they are fresh picked from our yard. I thank Almighty God.  

= )


Comments

Popular Posts